singles in South Australia free online dating - Nobody has to know

Go down

singles in South Australia free online dating - Nobody has to know

Post  Bundaber on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:15 am

singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating - No clingy guys please My name is Renee ELIZONDO
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Melbourne free online dating singles in Rockhampton free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry dating Canberra-Queanbeyan dating Nowra-Bomaderry dating I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If u like good fun coversation and the element of suprise all the time then im ya girl. Nothing serious yet just some fun. Hope to hear from u sexy guys soon muah . I am ready to meet a guy who just wants an nsa type relationship. I am in a relationship, but we don't have sex (long story). I can't take it anymore, I just need some stress relief with a man who knows how to push all the right buttons and bring out the woman in me. Send me a line and i will get back to u. I am a sweet girl lookin for some fun. I don't like cheaters and liars. I'd like to meet a sweet guy who likes wrestling naked also. He needs to be clean and drug free. I am an easy going girl. I can't stand drama, games, or dishonesty. So if you are a guy who likes that stuff ... please don't contact me. I have no time for it. Into exploring anything thats fun, seeking guy or guys for fun evenings. I am attractive and I am not shy, I like to laugh and have aa good time. Been dancing and really enjoy that. Nothing serious, just want some fun on the side for right now....... I truly am as shallow as a puddle, however, I lkve being waited on like a woman should. I also need a man that can swing. I'm much too attractive to accept anything other than the finest and will accept nothing less. If you still choose to contact me, please do not say that you haven't been warned.

Bundaber

Back to top Go down